Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winner!!

Congratulations to Anonymous, aka Sunny, on winning Yesterday's Promise, by Vanessa Miller! Sunny, you'll need to email me with your mailing address. I'm pretty sure that you know my email, but if you don't, just let me know.

So is anyone enjoying the beautiful weather? Reading any good books? Writing any? I know that I sure am. I sat out in the sun a week ago doing some bead-work for at least a couple of hours, several days in a row, and I got sunburned! Boy was I sore! But now it's faded into a tan, which has just made me even darker then I was before.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow, because my grandparents from Arizona are coming! =) We are all soo excited! We don't get to see them more then twice a year, so this week, get ready for this, none of us kids have school! heehee, we get to take the whole week off and spend it with Grammy and Pappy. =) That is one of the things that I enjoy the most about being homeschooled. But here is another surprise for you...I am going to work ahead on some things, while they are here, like Science and History. Not Math. I just finished doing the last lesson in Algebra 1/2. Shhh, don't tell mom that I'm working ahead! ;) lol, but she is probably reading this right now, so it won't do any good to say it. Oh well. A person can try. =)

Congratulations again to Sunny on winning Yesterday's Promise, by Vanessa Miller.

No comments: