Sunday, January 17, 2010

About Me-Abby


Hi, I'm Abby and I'm going to be doing some book reviews on here. Some will be suspense/thriller books. I'm going to be doing those because Esther hates reading suspense/thrillers. Oh well, she's missing out on some amazing books.

For those who don't know, Esther and I are sisters. I'm older, but she's taller and believe me, she loves that fact. I, as you have probably already guessed, absolutely love reading. Writing research papers, book reviews, book reports, etc I do great at. Writing a story is a little more difficult. Which is fine by me, cause Esther's the writing whiz of the family.

I love listening to music and I also love anything that has to do with Lord of the Rings and J.R.R. Tolkien's works and the Chronicles of Narnia. Those are my all time favorite movies and books. I'm homeschooled as well and love it. I am the 2nd oldest of 5 children.

No comments: