Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hey there everybody!


Hey, it's me, Esther! I'm from a large family that I love. One dog, two turtles, three cats, four siblings, and mom and dad. I'm homeschooled and I also love writing and reading (ask my mom, who blogs at Patterings) and anything that has to do with horses.

Okay, enough about me. Now it's time to talk about the blog.

The idea for this site is to do book reviews and author interviews from a teen's point of view, and book giveaways when they're available.

So thanks for stopping by. I hope that you'll enjoy it here and come back!

10 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

LOVE your header, Esther! Beautiful. Looking forward to your book reviews. Are you going to be reviewing teen-related books, or just whatever book you're reading?

LauraLee Shaw said...

What a fab blog, Esther! This is a great idea, and I hope you enjoy blogging.

Mari said...

*woot-woot* Cheering you on from Washingtopn state. I'll be checking up on ya as things progress. It is good to meet you, Esther

Mari

Laury said...

Awesome! Have fun. Hope lots of teens find this and take your suggestions:)

Unknown said...

Your site looks great! I'm looking forward to your reviews...

Esther Wysong said...

Thanks everyone!
Joanne: The reviews are going to be pretty much any book that I'm reading, whether teen, fiction, non-fiction, Christian, etc... But I will have specific days that I post the reviews on. I still have to figure out what days though.

Hi Cheryl! =)

Nicole O'Dell said...

Beautiful job! Congrats!!!!

JoAnn said...

Wow! I'm impressed...what a neat grand-daughter. Looking forward to your reviews and blogs.
Love You! Gram

Esther Wysong said...

Hey Grammy! Thanks. ;)

Esther Wysong said...

Thank you, Nicole. How are your books going?